Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sherri Baldy's My Besties International welcomes our newest designer, Irene!

Hello, My name is Irene Mendes. My Christmas Card called “Happy Christmas”…

This card present colors that are usually not used much at Christmas, but they are colors that I identify a lot, and so I used the paint of my image which is named: 
“Winter scan0004” . 

The paper I used was the Maja Design : "From the Vintage Autumn Basics" because I wanted the theme focuses on the Vintage ".

As you can see I love to use in my cards enough flowers to give it style, texture and embellishment . . I Hope you enjoy this card that I made thinking of all of you !!!!

 





















Thank you so much!!!!
Hugs Irene DT

Please visit Irene's blog for more details on this card here.

7 comments:

  1. Welcome Irene, your Card is absolutely beautiful.
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning card overflowing with gorgeous details Irene. Beautiful done and expressed with your love. Thanks for sharing with us. Big Texas Hugs, AntoinetteT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Irene ~ Your card is just gorgeous.
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much ladies!!!! It's an honor to be on this wonderful group!!!!

    ReplyDelete