Sunday, March 30, 2014

Winners!





Wow it's already Sunday!! Time to check out our winners :D!!
First our Top Two:
#2 Nicoletta 

#20 Blankina



Congratulations girls! You ladies have won 3 digis each
Please contact me at ShersL84bed@aol.com to claim your prize



Our Besties Dt Favorite is: # 5 Grandma Bonnie



Congratulations Grandma Bonnie, please take your dt favorite Blinkie and message
ShersL84bed@aol.com with your choice of 5 Bestie images.




And now on to our Grand Prize Winner!
Our random Winner will recieve a Besties Clear stamp 

  Congratulations to................................ #3 Wendy Batchen


                                    Please contact ShersL84bed@aol.com with your mailing address


3 comments:

  1. Ohh what a lovely surprise to see my name among the winners! Thanks , will mail asap.
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay..thank you so much for loving my projects..I love My Besties DT family! Congrats, Blankina, Nicoletta and Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh !! thanks!! thanks so much! I'm very busy in this time and I see only now the beautiful surprise!! I will mail you! xx

    ReplyDelete