Sunday, October 13, 2013

Anything Goes Winners Post!!


Oh Wow so fast?!! It's time to announce our winners!!
Time flies :D!!

Oh my, we had so many beautiful entries!!
It really was a tough one this week girls!

First our runner ups:
Congratulations girls! You both win 3 digis from Sherri's store :D !!

Please contact me at mybestieschallenge@outlook.com.
Please put Runner Up in the subject line :)!


And now on to our Grand Prize Winner!


Congratulations to................................


# 23 Anja 3D



Anja, she's so cute!

Could you also please contact me at mybestieschallenge@outlook.com to collect your prize?
Thank you!


And now for the DT favorite



Congratulations to...............


# 7 Margo


Margo made this super cute card with one of the Wizard of Oz besties!
Margo, it's absolutely gorgeous!


Please contact me (Cindy) at mybestieschallenge@outlook.com to claim your prize of 3 digis. 
You're also invited to be a Guest Designer in one of our upcoming challnges, I will let you know in what kind of challenge we like to invite you after you've contacted me.


I will be back shortly with our new challenge!


XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you so much, i'm so happy!
    Iam a really fan from your Bestie Dolls.
    Xo Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to the DT team for choosing my card as favorite.Greetings Margo

    ReplyDelete